Comment on page
- 1.Scorpion Capital Management is not a registered broker, analyst, or investment advisor. Nothing provided on this or Scorpion Capital Managements associated websites constitute a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or any third party service provider to buy or sell any cryptocurrencies or other financial instruments, it is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide accounting, legal, or tax advice, or investment recommendations.
- 2.It is ones own responsibility to make sure that any details used to make use of Scorpion Capital Managements services are kept safe. With this is meant to prevent any loss, theft, damage or misuse from happening, including safe passwords protecting your device and data, encrypting data and enabling Two-Factor Authentication.
- 3.Do conduct your own research diligently and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions, since Scorpion Capital Management in no way advises anyone to make use of its services or buy or sell any kind of assets, liability or cryptocurrency including the $SCM token.
- 4.This material's contents are exclusively for the aim of providing guidance, information, and education. Scorpion Capital Management Team can not be held accountable for any loss or harm resulting from the use of such information or services.
- 5.There is no express or implicit promise or guarantee made as to the validity or completeness of the information, or the future performance of any digital asset including the $SCM token.
- 6.You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Scorpion Capital Management team against any and all claims, actions, demands, liability, loss, damages, costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever sustained, incurred, paid by or suffered by you arising out of or related to your usage of the services and information provided or any kind of use of Scorpion Capital Management digital and or physical services.
- 7.The Scorpion Capital Management team strongly recommends that citizens in areas with government imposed limitations on cryptocurrencies do not purchase them. The Scorpion Capital Management team cannot ensure compliance with existing regulations within certain areas. While Scorpion Capital management is a DeFi protocol which makes use of auto staking and not a registered digital currency or exchange, always make sure that you comply with your local laws and regulations before you make any purchase or make use of any service of any kind.
- 8.There are risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies. Loss of funds is possible. Scorpion Capital Management can not be held accountable for any loss of funds after willingly making use of any of the products provided by Scorpion Capital Management including the $SCM token.
- 9.Scorpion Capital Management reserves the right to change or discontinue any and all aspects of the Platform at any time without your consent.